What is DTG?
DTG printing is whereby the image is directly digitally printed on to the garment fabric. Much like how
your average ink jet printer print on to paper. With the DTG process, we can print full colour images minus
all the setups (compared to traditional screen printing) making it a quicker process for smaller runs. This
type of process is really great for one off events, small quantity orders with tight budgets etc.
Whats NOT cool with Other DTG Print providers??
You will find with majority of other DTG print providers that they have limitations to the quality of
This is because:
- They use Epson based printers that have been converted to print on to garments/fabrics.
The machine is not designed for this purpose so the quality and speed of printing is not to
- The software and inks do not provide for bright pigmentation printing. Especially on white garments,
most people will notice that the result is dull/faded. This is because the viscosity of the inks in these
Epson & Other based systems are quite runny/thin so they tend to bleed as soon as the ink droplet hits
the garment causing the print to look faded/dull.
So what does all this mean?
Well the NO.1 issue these print providers have is the WASHABILITY of the print!
If you or you know someone that has had their designs printed digitally, they may have look great when you
picked them up, but the print may have faded after the FIRST WASH??!!!! If it did, Chances are it was printed
on a non-purpose built DTG machine. We know how you/your friend feel!
Why our DTG Technology is Awesome!
We have invested in the top of the range purpose built COMMERCIAL GRADE Direct to Garment Digital
- we can provide you with vibrant prints on Light and Dark Coloured Tees
- we can provide you with a longer lasting printed garment
Don’t Believe your eyes?!! Visit us at our Headquarters! 1300 366 129
- Great for Small Runs, quantities under 100 units (we can cater for larger quantities if needed)
- Full Colour Printing on WHITE & DARK GARMENTS!!!!
- No SCREEN SETUPS!!
- Quick turn around
- Screen printing grade wash ability
- Doesn’t Crack or Peel
- Not suitable for cool dry or coarse fabric garments
- Suitable for Cotton based garments (i.e. cotton tees, hoodies)
- Cannot match exactly to Pantone PMS colours
Finishing Options (minimum qty 50 units)
- Polybag Packing
- Swing Tagging
- Size Tag/Label Changing
- Customised Packaging & Boxes
- Sticker Labels
- Logistics & Transportation Solutions
Sourcing Garments and Apparel
Our team is able to source and supply ready made or custom made garments should you require such a service. These include items imported and Australian Made T-Shirts, polo’s, sloppy’s, jackets, caps, bags, stickers, corporate wear and so on.
Packaging & Logistics
Pro Print Group is dedicated in ensuring that your finishing touches are catered for on all your outgoing apparel. Available as an additional service, we can help you with packing/unpacking, poly bagging, swing tagging/labeling and organize delivery of your goods on a timely manner nation wide.
Graphic Design Service
We have our own fully equipped state of the art graphic designing facilities that can create and design images as per your specifications. Call our team now to discuss about your printing needs! 1300 366 129
Sounds like what I need, but I want a quote. What do I need to provide you with?
- The Artwork. We can only print and create screen prints from Adobe Photoshop .PSD (at 300DPI) and Illustrator .EPS files, so these would be preferred. If you do not have artwork in these formats, we can redraw it for you for a very cost effective fee if need be.
- The dimensions. As long as your artwork is less than 350mm wide by 400mm high, we can digitally print it.
- The garments, or items. We need to know what kind of items you’re looking to digitally print onto. Are they shirts / polo’s / hoodies etc?
- The positioning. Where abouts would you like your digital prints placed on your garments / items?
- The quantity. Price also changes depending on the quantity you’d like. The more you order at one time, the cheaper the price per print will be!