Artwork Saving Guide
Recommended Software Packages We Use:
- Adobe Photoshop® CS5 (*.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator® CS5 (*.ai, *.eps)
Saving Guide (use only as a sample guide)
If your artwork consists of photos, and scanned images (meaning Raster images), this can be saved using Adobe Photoshop PSD file. Please save all artwork @ 300 dpi and to actual SIZE ready for colour seperation. A transparent background is most suitable.
- A combination of Rastor & Vector images can also be saved in Illustrator EPS file.
- Make sure all artwork is to actual required size ready for final colour seperation.
- Do not save any files as PDF documents, as it is often hard to extract specific files within the document. i.e. fonts
- Make sure all Placed logo’s on an Illustrator artwork are included as seperate 300 dpi TIFF files in addition to the original artwork.
- Please save any Quark Express/Corel Draw etc files in Illustrator EPS format.
- Include a colour printout & include any PMS No’s (Pantone Matching System) of all artwork if you are forwarding a CD.
- PC format is most suitable.
- No Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel Documents.