To ensure that your artwork will open on our systems without any glitches, please save your documents in the formats listed below.
- Adobe Photoshop® CS5 (*.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator® CS5 (*.ai, *.eps)
If your artwork is an illustration (meaning vector based) please save this type of file as a Adobe Illustrator EPS file, with ALL FONTS/TEXT CONVERTED TO PATHS. Acceptable formats for Adobe Illustrator are (*.ai) or in EPS format (*.eps)
If your artwork consists of photos, and scanned images (meaning Raster images), this can be saved using Adobe Photoshop PSD file. Please save all artwork @ 300 dpi and to actual SIZE ready for colour seperation. A transparent background is most suitable.
- A combination of Rastor & Vector images can also be saved in Illustrator EPS file.
- Make sure all artwork is to actual required size ready for final colour seperation.
- Do not save any files as PDF documents, as it is often hard to extract specific files
within the document. i.e. fonts
- Make sure all Placed logo’s on an Illustrator artwork are included as seperate 300
dpi TIFF files in addition to the original artwork.
- Please save any Quark Express/Corel Draw etc files in Illustrator EPS format.
- Include a colour printout & include any PMS No’s (Pantone Matching System) of
all artwork if you are forwarding a CD.
- PC format is most suitable.
- No Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel Documents.
If you are having any difficulties in preparing your artwork ready for printing, please feel free to contact our Graphics Department on 1300 366 129