DTG – Direct to Garment Digital Printing
What is DTG?
Direct to Garment (DTG) printing is whereby the image is directly digitally printed on to the garment fabric. Much like how your average inkjet printer print on to paper. With our DTG process, we can print full colour images minus all the setups (compared to traditional screen printing) making it a quicker process for small or large runs.
This type of process is really great for one off events, small quantity orders with tight budgets etc.
Whats NOT cool with Other DTG Print providers?
You will find with the majority of other DTG print providers, they have limitations to the quality of the print.
This is because:
- They use DESKTOP based INKJET printers that have been rebuilt/converted to print on to garments/fabrics etc. These converted machines are not designed for this purpose so the quality and speed of printing are not to “commercial grade” quality & standards.
- The software and inks do not provide for bright pigment printing. Especially on white garments, many customers will notice that the result is dull/faded. This is because the viscosity of the inks in these converted & Other similar based machines are quite runny/thin so they tend to bleed as soon as the ink droplet hits the garment causing the print to look faded/dull.
Why our DTG Technology is Awesome!
We have invested in the top of the range purpose built COMMERCIAL GRADE Direct to Garment Digital Printing Machines.
- We can provide you with vibrant prints on Light and Dark Coloured Tees.
- We can provide you with prints that don’t wash off or fade after the first wash.
- We can provide you with Fashion Grade retail quality printing, each and every time.
Finishing Options (minimum qty 50 units)
- Polybag Packing
- Swing Tagging
- Size Tag/Label Changing
- Customised Packaging & Boxes
- Sticker Labels
- Logistics & Transportation Solutions
Don’t Believe your eyes?!
Visit us at our Headquarters! 1300 366 129
- Great for Small & Large Run quantities.
- Full Colour Printing on WHITE & DARK GARMENTS!
- No SCREEN SETUPS!
- Quick turn around
- Screen printing grade washability
- Doesn’t Crack or Peel
- Not suitable for cool dry or coarse fabric garments
- Not suitable for Polyester/Poly Blend Fabrics
- Suitable for Cotton rich based garments (i.e. cotton tees, hoodies)
- Cannot match exactly to Pantone PMS colours
Sourcing Apparel & Products
Our team is able to source and supply ready made or custom made apparel should you require a print & supply package deal. These include imported and/or Australian Made T-Shirts, polo’s, jumpers, jackets, caps, bags, corporate wear and so on.
Packaging & Logistics
Pro Print Group is dedicated in ensuring that your required finishing touches bring out the best in your finished product. Available as an additional service, we can help you with special packing requirements, poly bagging, swing tagging/labelling and organise delivery of your goods in a timely manner nation wide.
Graphic Design Service
We have our own fully equipped state of the art graphic designing facilities that can create and design images as per your specifications. Visit our Graphic Design page for more info, or contact our team on 1300 366 129 to discuss about your printing needs!
I’d like a Quote, what information do you need?
Fill out our easy to use online Quotation form and follow the prompts, attach any mockups/artwork files and we’ll come back to you right away!
Corporate T Shirt Printing
Brand recognition is one of the most important parts of operating a business, especially in today’s competitive market. At Pro Print Group, we think a custom printed t-shirt is one of the best ways to get your brand in front of a large audience.
Why choose our corporate t-shirt printing services?
Most businesses purchase corporate t-shirts in bulk for all their employees. That can be a significant investment so you need to ensure you get some value for your money. Here are some reasons why you should choose our corporate t-shirt printing services:
- We can give you a print & supply package deal – Why waste time and money trying to find the best garments? Simply tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll handle the rest for you. Our team will ensure the garments are of good quality and comfortable to wear. We have access to some of the best t-shirt brands locally and from around the world, so you won’t have to worry about the items becoming worn or damaged too soon after purchase.
- Branding and design – If you already have an established brand/logo, you’re ready to get your gear printed. If you don’t, our design team can create something that fits within your requirements. All we need is a short brief, and some example photos to help guide our designers.
- Easy bulk ordering – It’s very easy to order our t-shirts in bulk, even if you need them in different sizes and colours. Just mention how many units of each size and colour you need during the ordering process. If you’re sending your own garments, all you need to do is ship them to the address mentioned on our website. The entire process and requirements will be mentioned on the website so ensure the shipment doesn’t get lost.
Custom t-shirt printing
We offer a number of custom printing options to our customers so you can choose what’s best for your company.
- Printing techniques – We offer three different printing techniques and all of them have some distinct advantages. The options are direct-to-garment digital printing, screen printing, and digital transfers. Our customer service team can help you determine which printing technique is ideal for you.
- Placement and size – You can choose the location and size of the logo or graphic design based on your requirements during the ordering process. Our website will let you test different placements and sizes before you place the order.
If you want to know more about the process of corporate t-shirt printing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Pro Print Group. You can contact us or give us a call at 1300 366 129. We’ll send you a quote within 24 hours!