Embroidery gives your garments a very professional “stitched” look. We take your images and digitize them in-house. Then we machine sew the design on your apparel for a great corporate look. Embroidery works well on polo shirts, denim shirts, hats, and sometimes even t-shirts.
Our machines are capable of embroidering up to 15 colours and because the pricing is calculated on the number of stitches, you avoid additional setup charges for different thread colours.
- Embroider up to 15 Colours
- Metallic Finishing options
- Full in-house production setup
- Quick turn around
- Fashion grade finish
- Polybag Packing
- Swing Tagging
- Size Tag/Label Changing
- Customised Packaging & Boxes
- Sticker Labels
- Logistics & Transportation Solutions
Our team is able to source and supply ready made or custom made garments should you require such a service. These include items imported and Australian Made T-Shirts, polo’s, sloppy’s, jackets, caps, bags, stickers, corporate wear and so on.
Pro Print Group is dedicated in ensuring that your finishing touches are catered for on all your outgoing apparel. Available as an additional service, we can help you with packing/unpacking, poly bagging, swing tagging/labeling and organize delivery of your goods on a timely manner nation wide.
We have our own fully equipped state of the art graphic designing facilities that can create and design images as per your specifications. Call our team now to discuss about your printing needs! 1300 366 129
- The Artwork. We can only print and create screen prints from Adobe Photoshop .PSD (at 300DPI) and Illustrator .EPS files, so these would be preferred. If you do not have artwork in these formats, we can redraw it for you for a very cost effective fee if need be.
- The dimensions. As long as your artwork is less than 350mm wide by 400mm high, we can digitally print it.
- The garments, or items. We need to know what kind of items you’re looking to digitally print onto. Are they shirts / polo’s / hoodies etc?
- The positioning. Where abouts would you like your digital prints placed on your garments / items?
- The quantity. Price also changes depending on the quantity you’d like. The more you order at one time, the cheaper the price per print will be!